Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awkward + Awesome.... Jumping Shots.

So, it's a typical Wednesday and I'm here working at my desk, trying to come up with some cool names for a new project. While surfing some pretty websites for inspiration, I came across this amusing project: Awkward + Awesome Thursdays by The Daybook. Now, while it says here that this is done on a Thursday, I doubt this is a hard and fast rule. Any day can be awkward and awesome! So here goes my humble contribution. :3



Jumping Shots (Both Failed and Successful): Responsible for awkward yet awesome poses and expressions since the invention of still-frame shots.
Starring: My sister, my mother, and myself.
Location: In front of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC. (Yes, one of the more interesting moments of my trip to US!)
Taken by: Dadday Dearest.

IMG_8700

IMG_8701

IMG_8702

IMG_8703

IMG_8704

IMG_8705

IMG_8707

IMG_8708

IMG_8709

IMG_8710

IMG_8711

IMG_8712

IMG_8713

Thank you come again!

3 comments:

  1. Haha So cute! Definitely akward but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...jumping shots are so hard to take. Me and my niece attempted this in front of fountain when went to visit my sis in D.C. last year. We have so many photos that look like this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...